WHO WE ARE
PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT is a Sweat Sisterhood for women looking to make fitness fun, erase the negative stigma that sweat holds, celebrate diversity in the health industry, and end childhood obesity.
REPRESENT PGS IN YOUR AREA
Hey, Sweat Sister! Did you fall in love with PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT on social media, or got your whole life together at one of our events, and you don't want the fun to end? Become a City Captain to motivate other women through fitness.
When you become a PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT city captain, you will represent our Sweat Sisterhood in your community and online, host monthly meetups called SWEAT SHOWS, and help raise awareness for childhood obesity.
// RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE //
- Participating in conference calls with the HQ once per month
- Liaison between PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT HQ + your city
- Represent your PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT city in local and national press
// WHAT ARE THE PERKS //
- Getting to be a part of the #PrettyGirlsSweat Dream Team [#SweatSisterhood]
- Making lifelong friends and connecting with SWEAT SISTERS around the nation
- Featured PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT City Captain on our site
- Leaving a powerful legacy in your city
- Inspiring thousands of PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT sisters — you will change the game for girls globally
- FREE priority access to PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT's national events
- FREE seasonal subscription boxes
- 25% off all PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT merchandise
- MAKING FITNESS FUN!
// HOW TO APPLY //
Applications for becoming a PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT City Captain are open year-round.
Acceptance is a three-round process.
Round 1: Turn in your #Flawless application
Round 2: Google hangout or in-person interview.
Round 3: Once offered a City Captain position, you will sign an agreement and begin inspiring others through meaningful content.